Red Brick Dust
Red Brick Dust
Red brick dust is an old hoodoo trick used to spiritually fortify one’s home, bring in prosperity, and more. The name gives it away – “red brick dust” – it is literally dust made from red bricks. This old conjure trick’s legend is said to have started in New Orleans in the French Quarter. Voodoo priestesses like Marie Laveau may have used red brick dust to protect their homes, businesses and places of magical practice. Red brick dust, also called reddening, has been used for centuries and is a modern version of the sacred red ochre used in ancient ritual.
This Dust is blended with additional herbs to amplify the power.
- Used in traditional folk magic for protection
- Hand picked ingredients and hand blended mixtures
- Instructions and tips for use included
- Powders can be used in combination with our oils and incense for increased effectiveness
- Disclaimer: Our products and their components are passed down through a long history of believers in Ritualistic and Spiritual practices with no natural proof. They are used by many believers of varying ritualistic arts who have deemed them legendary. We offer no guarantees of the efficacy or therapeutic properties of our items.
By law we are required to say that we sell these products as Curios. Products sold on this site are NOT to be internally digested, and that includes the herbs. By purchasing these products you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age. This product is not meant to replace medical treatment or intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any type of disease. Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.