Goddess Sugar Scrub
Goddess Sugar Scrub
CipherFlower's Goddess Sugar Scrub made with Honey, Lemon, Lavendar and other natural products and no preservatives.
A natural source of glycolic acid (an AHA), sugar breaks down layers of dead skin and smooths the skin's surface. It also speeds up rehydration, keeping skin conditioned and moisturized. For this reason, sugar scrubs are a fantastic pick for dry and dehydrated type
- Beyond its ability to pamper you with natural ingredients at an extremely inexpensive cost, a sugar scrub is a good choice to exfoliate and smooth your skin, even if it’s extremely sensitive.
- Sugar scrubs brighten tired, dull-looking skin to promote healthy, smooth, and flawless skin.
- Sugar scrubs also fight skin aging in a natural way.
- Another benefit of a sugar scrub is that it can be used all over the body, not just the face. Just like the face, the body needs exfoliation, too!
- To help free ingrown hairs, you can use a sugar scrub in a circular motion, which is less abrasive than a back-and-forth movement on your skin.
Manuka Honey- wounds, acne
Almond Oil- vitamin K and E
Apricot Oil- emollient
Coconut Oil- anti-viral and anti-bacterial
Hazelnut Oil- helps with those who have oily skin
Jojoba Oil- anti-inflammatory
Walnut Oil- anti-aging, toning, emollient, toning and moisturizing
Sesame Oil- for those with psoriasis
Olive Oil- perfect for those with itchy and dry skin
Hempseed Oil- for conditioning and assisting those with eczema and psoriasis
Avocado Oil- for firming the skin and assisting in elasticity
By law we are required to say that we sell these products as Curios. Products sold on this site are NOT to be internally digested, and that includes the herbs. By purchasing these products you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age. This product is not meant to replace medical treatment or intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any type of disease. Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.